Salt & pepper
2 Tablespoon apricot jam
1 teaspoon heated water
½ kilo onion
½ kilo big cubes potatoes or pumpkins
½ kilo big cubes zucchini
½ kilo big cubes carrot
1 Tablespoon oil
1 cup tomato juice
¼ cup green olive (without pippin)
¼ cup raisin
¼ cup toasted pine
3 Colored pepper (slices)
1 slices onion
2 Tablespoon oil or butter
1 minced onion
1 Tablespoon Tahini
1 cup cracked wheat or Rusk
1 cup chicken stock
1 cup minced cherry plum
2 Teaspoon crushed garlic
2 Tablespoon toasted nuts
2 Tablespoon minced parsley
- Season with salt and pepper. Inunctions with the jam solute in hot water and keep it
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the tomato, green olive, raisin, pine. Season with salt, pepper, and let simmer.
- In the same time, put the colored pepper and the garlic on the grill until it grilled.
- Add the grilled vegetables on tomato mixture till totally cooked.
- Put the big cubes vegetables in an oven tray (Turkey size) with small water amount. Put it in the oven for an hour and half (depending on the turkey size) till its color become golden color.
- Heat the butter in a pan or mixture from oil & butter over medium heat. Add onion, tahini, cracked wheat and garlic. Stir until get golden color.
- Add the stock to the cracked wheat until covers it. Reduce the heat and let until totally cooked.
- Add the cherry plum, the toasted nuts and the parsley and stir.
- In the serving plate, put the cracked wheat and the vegetables. Cut the turkey put it over them.